Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Boy am I tired!

I stayed up way too late last night (studying mostly) and had a really long day at school today. Wednesdays are the worst for me because I am gone from home for 14 hours (my school is an hour drive each way). The long day is just the price I pay for only having to go to school 2 days per week, but believe me...it can take its toll. I had 2 tests today. The first was in my Anatomy and Physiology lab...I think I did pretty well, but I did spend alot of time studying, so I will be very disappointed if I didn't. The other test was in my computer class. It was graded automatically when submitted (by computer) so I know I did well on it. It would be nice to not have to wait to find out how I did. I have an english paper from two weeks ago I still haven't gotten back...and another due in a week so I really wanna see my other one so I don't make the same mistakes again.

So, atleast until my schedule changes, Wednesdays aren't going to be productive for me to create something...unless I take something with me to school that I can sew by hand. I wonder if I could sew or crochet or something in class. I would be scared to ask though, and in a way I see it as rude...even though I can pay as good or better attention to the lecture when I have something to occupy my hands. I do have several breaks between classes though, so if I could take something to work on, that might work nicely. In the next few days I think, I will be getting materials set aside for my next few projects, and really trying to work on something each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment