Monday, September 27, 2010

Scavenger Hunt Sunday? (....Monday)

Oops! I completely spaced yesterday and forgot to do my photos and link them up...so here they are, a day late.

1. Miniature
2. Water Droplet
3. Bedhead
4. Colorful
5. Eyes

Miniature: Me and my Mini-Me---Technically this was taken by my hubby (another below that I took in case this doesn't count).

Me and mini me again.
Water droplet: on inside of a water bottle.

Bedhead: ...my daughter pretending to sleep.

Colorful

Eyes: My daughter again!

Next week's items.

1.Golden
2.Smell
3.Fruit
4.Simple
5.Sports

2 comments:

  1. These are really sweet photos...I love how your daughter got in on the action! I hope you have a great week and I'll see you again for next week's SHS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your last picture! The one with they eyes! So adorable! <33xoxo

    http://soniaa5.blogspot.com/2010/09/30-day-photo-challenge-and-white.html

    ReplyDelete