Monday, September 27, 2010

BBQ on the River

Saturday night, Dave and I went with some friends to the BBQ on the River in Paducah, KY. There was tons of food and a few other vendors...and some wine tastings! We had a pretty good time, and I brought home a bottle of wine from the Purple Toad Winery...a very tasty strawberry wine. Other than that, we basically just walked around and ate food...I got to try some super awesome ribbon fries which are basically potato chips, but they were still awesome!

Aly and I had gone to the festivities a little earlier in the day, so I am posting some pictures below of she and I wandering around doing some fun stuff.

Doing some quilting!

Extra concentration needed...hence the tongue.

Dippin Dots as finger food! (Sticky hands!)

Dots are the Best!

Not sure why, but Aly has decided she really likes these hand dryers...she was doing a little dance in McDs bathroom (and I just happened to have my camera still in my purse!)

No comments:

Post a Comment