Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Will I ever make it?

I've been kinda bumming around this morning, checking out some blogs. I keep seeing blogs with all of these followers and wonder...will I ever get 50 followers? (I'm at 2 now! lol). I don't want just random followers of course, I want people who are interested in what I have to say...I think I have something important to say... I want people who will give me honest feedback about my projects, recycling, selling my items if I choose to etc.

Sometimes though, I feel like no one would read my blog because I can't seem to make my posts seem interesting or flow in a logical manner. For some reason, when I go to write a blog entry...it seems choppy, but I can write an English paper worthy of an A with relative ease. Maybe I am not planning and editing enough... Even now I feel this post sounds whiney and disorganized. BLAH!

Well, in the hopes that just practice of writing something will help me to become more articulate and better organized with my ramblings...I am still posting this (and if you don't like it..don't read it....no wait! Come back! lol)

2 comments:

  1. Hi There,
    I too have only two followers, so I know how you feel. Sometimes I feel that my life is so boring and that I have nothing new to add to the blog world. But I decided that, even if no one reads me, I would blog just for me. Just to have a record of what I have done and that I was here.
    Less philosophical, one have my followers has been very supportive of me and suggests leaving lots of comments on lots of blogs. They can't read you if they didn't know that you are there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just realized since I exported my old blog into this one...I now have no followers, but I am starting fresh, and now have only one main blog to manage!

    ReplyDelete