Sunday, March 30, 2014

Scavenger Hunt Sunday 3/30/2014

Confession: All of these photos are archives--but only from a week ago. I got into writer mode this week, and completely forgot to turn photographer mode back on. On the upside, I finished and submitted two pieces (will definitely post here if they get published), read tons about writing, plus worked a little on my novel and my blog layout. So, all in all it was a productive week, whether or not I took fresh pictures.

1. What IS that?
I didn't realize blowing the picture up would make it look so strange, but you might recognize it as peanut brittle being poured from a copper kettle at +Silver Dollar City Attractions 

 2. Yum!
Enjoying a fresh warm funnel cake dusted with powdered sugar.

3. On the Road
The sun was setting behind us as we left Branson for home.

 4. On the Shelf
I love these Grease Jars from Hillcreek Pottery at #SDC. 
(Look for a post later this week about grease jars and their use).

5. Bad Habit
Hi, my name's Michael and I'm an appleholic. 
((Hi, Michael))
--Ok, really he was bowling for apple juice but it sure was cute.

Thank you all for looking. I enjoy hearing from you if you stop by to visit my blog. Linking up with: 


6 comments:

  1. Never heard kof grease jars so will have to return to learn about them. The bad habit phto made me LOL! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Diane--the bad habit photo was my fun one this time. Be sure to return to learn about grease jars (Mental note: don't forget to finish that post). ;)

      Delete
  2. I love the new look of your blog. Michael is so cute. Funny caption!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was hoping for easier read-ability with the new look on the blog. I hadn't realized just how difficult it was to read light lettering on the dark background before.

      Delete
  3. Those grease jars are pretty. I want some.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I did not go prepared to spend more than a few dollars this trip, so I walked away empty-handed as well, but I do plan to get a pretty one someday (then I will probably think it is too pretty to put grease in).

      Delete