Sunday, March 16, 2014

Scavenger Hunt Sunday - 3/16/2014

I had taken a hiatus from Scavenger Hunt Sunday, and from blogging in general, but I am back now (I think). Here are my interpretations of this week's prompts.

1. Doorway

I feel like this is my #fail picture for this week. I had some neat ideas, but they never came to fruition, so here it is. The doorway to the bathroom. (Edit: changed my picture to sepia tone and I like it much better now).

2. Candid
Daddy put these glasses on me and now Mommy is blinding me with the flash from her camera.

2. Candid (again)
Mama, I play a mean air-guitar.

3. Open
I opened this candy bar...

 4. Look Up
 I love the way trees look in the winter. There is something awesome about looking at the 
bones of the tree. The intricate patterns of branches against the sky just don't exist when the trees are full of leaves.

 5. Stuffed
Mama, I'm stuffed!

I hope you enjoyed my interpretations this week. Join me again next week as I search for photographic interpretations for these prompts:

1. Leading Lines
2. Relationship
3. Good Morning 
4. Together
5. Project

Shared on: 
           Ni Hao Yall
#ScavengerHuntSunday

12 comments:

  1. I like your candids and your look up shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures of your little man. He's adorable! Hmm.. we know who opened the candy bar, but who ate it? Glad to have you back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who ate the candy bar? Can I plead the fifth? Ok, ok it was ALF. Right after he ate the cat.

      Delete
  3. Nice to meet you as I've just recently started with this hunt myself. Great ideas and presentation throughout! and it is one super air-guitar!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! When I saw him holding the broom, he was swinging it around, and I just knew it was a matter of time before I got a great pose, so I just started clicking.

      Delete
  4. Your little one is a cutie. Both those candid shots were just adorable. I agree that bare trees in winter are fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ida! It's a good thing my camera is digital, because I would waste a lot of film on naked trees trying to find the perfect angle or shot.

      Delete