Friday, November 15, 2013

Crochet Hats

No tutorial this time, just some pictures for inspiration. I do occasionally have these for sale. If you are interested, you can check out my Facebook page and send me a message.




Owl hats!


Cabbage Patch Doll hair hat!


Monster's Inc!


Penguin hat!


Monster hat!


Christmas Owl hat and scarf set.


Thomas the Train hat.

All of these hats were made by me mostly without a pattern...the one I did use a pattern on was Thomas, and I actually modified it so much it really doesn't count...I ended up only using the pattern for making the number 1 on the side of the hat.

I hope that you enjoyed the pictures and are inspired to make some of your own. I have a very limited selection of hats already made and ready to ship. I will try to get pictures on my Facebook page in the next day or so. 

Check out my link party page to see where I am linking.

1 comment: