Sunday, November 3, 2013

Scavenger Hunt Sunday November 3, 2013

Here are my interpretations for this week. Enjoy!

1. Dress Up


Munchkin dressed up as a Pop Star for Halloween. She especially loved that I let her wear make-up.


2. Candy


Candy Corn Closeup.


3. Pumpkin


I decided to take a less traditional view of the pumpkin. You wouldn't even know it was a pumpkin I think, except that I left part of it in view.

4. Spooky


I edited this picture with a red filter, and I think it turned out really cool. See the original in this post.


 5. Orange


 Little Man and Grandma were both wearing orange for Halloween.



Check out my link party page to see where I am linking.

4 comments:

  1. Mmmmm....candy corn. I'm sorry, was there anything else in this post?

    LOL...just kidding, the dress-up shot is really cute. I also really like the spooky pic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter also loves any occasion when she gets to dress up in makeup. Your spooky photo really is! If you used photoshop and made her a little see through you could use it as a ghost photo for Halloween decorations! I saw the photo with the dress in color too... Pretty clever way to make that dress! Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little girl is so adorable. Love her dress up look. The spooky photo of her is pretty cool too. Candy corn...Yum! - Your little man is so cute.
    Am following your blog now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your daughter's costume!

    The spooky photo is very cool, especially compared to the very unspooky original!

    Little Man is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete