Monday, October 4, 2010

Scavenger Hunt Smunday!

It's Scavenger Hunt Smunday again! (Yeah, one of these days it will go back to being Scavenger Hunt Sunday!) Pop over to Ashley's blog to see everyone's interpretation of this week's items.

This week's items were:

1. Golden
2. Smell
3. Fruit
4. Simple
5. Sports

Here are my photographic interpretations (shhh...don't tell anyone I did this in less than 10 minutes today).


Golden colored quilt blocks.

Smell. Melon candle-still sitting out from power outage a few nights ago.

Why no, this is not the only fruit currently in my house...-adds fruit to the shopping list-

Simple: Kerosene lantern (also out due to power outage).

Sports: Okay, so this is the closest I got to sports this week- shooting my new handgun.

And next week's items....drumroll please....

1.Pink
2.Books
3.Fall Colors
4.Leaf
5.Orange



1 comment:

  1. These are great and I love that you're calling it Scavenger Hunt Smunday! LOL And you have a handgun eh? I stay far far away from those. :)

    ReplyDelete