Friday, October 22, 2010

Super Busy!

I have been super busy lately, but getting nothing done...or atleast nothing I really want to be doing. It seems every minute of my life lately has been taken up with studying and more studying. I want to work on my crafts and projects, but the only time I get to do that is when I am watching TV, and tonight is the first time I have sat down to watch TV without doing homework too...and here in a few minutes, I will probably be picking up my homework again. I am really afraid this cycle will never stop because I know how difficult next semester will be when I start my nursing classes. I have been trying some new studying strategies to give me more time to myself and my family while at home (like recording my notes and listening to them in the car on the way to school and home--an hour drive each way), but even with that, I feel overly stressed and can't seem to find time for me.

I'm still hoping this cycle ends soon...or I might go crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment