Sunday, October 27, 2013

Scavenger Hunt Sunday Oct. 27, 2013

I am just joining the scavenger hunt, so some of my pictures I will admit are not from the last week, but I will try to do better next week. Here are my interpretations for this week.

 Change

This is a t-shirt and old sheet I turned into an Ariel dress for Munchkin. (Tutorial coming soon!)


My Mood Today


Youngest midget snoozes away on home-school field-trip.


Dark


It was getting dark when I took this picture after the cannons fired during Civil War Days at 
Columbus-Belmont State Park.


Welcome


When youngest midget was welcomed into the world in August. (Also, credit for this picture goes to my Mom, I was not in a picture taking mood at that point).


 Depth of Field


Taken from my viewpoint on the Nina reproduction ship, looking towards the Pinta reproduction. 
(Home-school field-trip).

 I hope you all enjoyed my photographic interpretations. I will try to do better this week at taking them during the week.


Check out my Link Parties page for a list of all the parties I link to each week.


4 comments:

  1. Excellent, each one precise in its own beauty and theme. I especially favor your dark and depth of field.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the hunt. - I liked your dark shot. My first thought was this looked like something straight out of Gone With The Wind and then I read where it was taken and I said, "well no wonder."
    Also really liked your depth of field.
    Your little girl looks very cute in the costume.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The mood shot is so cute. Wish I could hold him!

    ReplyDelete