Friday, January 22, 2010

Update

Well, it's been forever, so this is just a quick update post for anyone who may occasionally check in on me.

Dave and I are currently living in Orlando, FL. We are attending Motorcycle Mechanics Institute here. I really enjoy working on motorcycles, but because of the economy and difficulty finding jobs, I will probably be working on my nursing degree when we are done here. We are planning to move back to the Murray, KY area in late April and I will start school in the fall.

Alyson is 3 years old now and doing very well. She is inthe process of learning her alphabet and speaks in phrases. I don't know where that compares to children her age, but don't care lol. She is progressing and is a smart little girl, so I don't see any reason to compare her to other children.

Well, its short and to the point, but that's what's going on with us right now. As always, I hope to start keeping up with the blog again, but no promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment