Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Ready to move?

Am I ready to move? YES and yet...no. I keep saying how excited I am to be getting done with school and moving back to Kentucky to be closer to our families and friends...and I really am. However, I haven't made any strides in getting things packed and ready. I have consolidated 3 partial tubs of stuff we moved here with into 1 tub to make room for packing stuff, but that is the full extent of what I have accomplished at this time.

Technically I have also reduced my grocery bag stash by converting it into plarn (which takes up much less space), and rinsed a bunch of caprisun pouches and put them away, but I think those things fall more into the crafting category than actually packing.

I have got to get moving with the packing...we are moving all our stuff back in less than 2 weeks! What am I thinking? Still, I just don't want to get up and do it lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment