Sunday, November 17, 2013

Scavenger Hunt Sunday 11-17-13

Here are my interpretations for Scavenger Hunt Sunday this week.


1. Pattern
Using patterns I found here (flower) and here (hat), which I modified slightly to fit my needs, I made this hat.

2. Sunglasses
Sunglasses aren't really needed in this picture...which is good because mine are broken. :( 

3. Round
Well, these cookies were round...until we dropped them on the oven door. We called them our thankful cookies...because we were thankful they didn't hit the floor!

 4: Looking In (I couldn't chose between them, so there are 2).
Looking in on my Little Man in his pack and play.

Munchkin looking in the tent I made her using this tutorial. (Tent)

5. Crunchy
Little Man's newest toy sounds crunchy.

I hope you enjoyed my interpretations. Check out my link party page to see where I am linking.



2 comments:

  1. Fun set. Your hat is cute.
    Gorgeous sunset.
    Oh I'm sorry but is it okay that I laughed about the dropped cookies!
    Loved both your looking in shots, so cute.
    Sweet little toy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't mind at all that you laughed at my cookies...I wasn't the one who dropped them, but we were all laughing.

      Delete