Sunday, March 14, 2010

Definition of a Paradox

Paradox means a contradiction or puzzle. It's synonyms are: anomoly, inconsistency, ambiguity, enigma, nonsense, opposite and reverse.

I consider myself to be a paradox. I am complicated; my likes, dislikes, and hobbies don't seem to mesh into what you would expect all from the same person.

First and foremost, I am a mother. I am also a motorcycle mechanic and enthusiast. I enjoy crafting, scrapbooking, sewing and crochet. I love using recycled/repurposed materials to make new and useful items. I enjoy reading, rock climbing, white-water rafting, hiking, sunbathing, playing computer games and just about everything in between. I will be graduating from motorcycle mechanic school soon, and plan to start school again in the fall working towards my RN (Registered Nurse) degree.

I am starting this blog because I wanted to consolidate my hobbies and likes into one place for convenience for myself. My life is multi-faceted and this blog will be as well. One post may be about something new I made for dinner, and the next about my trip to Sturgis...my life, pure and simple (complicated though it may be) and in one place.

No comments:

Post a Comment